WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

STILL AT IT....

Whew!!!! another full day working on these pod bead things. I never realised when I started just how long they would take to make. I've only made 3 too....but one is rubbish so I'll only be using 2 in a piece of jewellery. They need multiple bakings, each of 30 mins, plus all the work in between. A couple of times I've had to bake them just for a teeny weeny bit of clay in a hole.

I thought I'd finished all the baking last night, but no...wrong!!!! Loads more had to be done today when I started putting the holes in. Jeez, they're difficult. I will finish them tomorrow, I swear I will. At the moment though, enough is enough, I need my bed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails