WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

GETTING MORE DONE...

I've got quite a bit of crafting done over the last few days. I've made some more polymer clay necklaces, none of which have reached my website before being sold. *grin* As I've not photographed them yet, here's one I made earlier. This one never reached the website either. I managed to get some beaded ones done too, one of which will actually get on to L.R. Designs.



I've made some cards too and played around with a Versamark resist technique for some backgrounds.





I was also asked by a fellow beader if I would make a box for a handmade silver rattle she's made for a christening. After a few false starts and some problems with my Krylon Silver Leafing pen, I finally made good progress today. It's all covered and just waiting to have the embellishments put on it. I'm hoping to get that finished tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bobs said...

Love those cards - especially the red one. Lovely!!

The backgrounds are great! Don't you just love ferns?

Hope you get the christening box finished finally! I'm certain it will have been worth the effort in the end.

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails