WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Monday, August 18, 2008

BUSY BEADING....

Apart from a quick visit to the village, I've been beading most of the day. I made 4 necklaces including one using the fabulous lampworked bead made by Claire Doherty that I mentioned yesterday.

All I have to do now, is get round to putting them up on my website.

Well, it's Monday now. NOT my fave day of the week as I always seem to do loads of running around on a Monday, but hopefully I'll find some time to do some more crafting.

2 comments:

Bobs said...

That's a really beautiful necklace.

I was chuffed with myself for making the shrink plastic bracelet at the canny weekend, but I could never do anything like this!

Kerrie Slade said...

Loving the new look blog Lorraine!

I had my eye on Claire's fabulous bead too but would have had no idea what to do with it - your necklace compliments it just perfectly :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails