WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

BUSY, BUSY....

Had a very busy week this week. Mind you, it's not over yet. I've done shed loads of housework and still more to do. I've let it get into a dreadful mess. Too busy crafting, see. I've neglected everything else.

I'm going on a craftweekend this weekend and I'm teaching 3 classes so there's quite a bit of prep for that. Most of it is finished but still a bit more to do.

I've not been feeling too well lately either, but I'll not bore you with all that. It doesn't help when you've loads to do though. Anyway, still no piccies to show you. I could put the weekend projects up, but don't want to spoil it for anybody coming to the weekend if they happen to pop over here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails