WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

GETTING NOTHING DONE....

I've been trying to do a scrapbook layout this evening and I'm getting nowhere fast with it. I have my pics and I have my design but just can't choose the papers. Grrrrrrrr!!!! It's so annoying.

I've also paid a visit to my photography site. Sometimes I like to look at my own photos and it's ages since I've put any new ones up. Something else I need to do.

My jewellery site is sadly lacking in new pieces too, lol.

It's not as if I'm short of time. Not really. Certainly not compared to many other people I know, and yet, I still get nothing done.

Mind you, one thing I DID get done was to go away last weekend. I met up with all my lovely friends from The Canny Crafters (or Lou's Loonies as we're also called) and we had a great time. We chatted, laughed, drank, ate and...oh, yeah - got a bit of crafting done too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails