WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Monday, April 26, 2010

TIME TO PLAN

Do you like to plan your Layouts or work on the fly? I've always worked on the fly. The problem I have though is remembering a title. I see a photo, think of the perfect title and then promptly forget it or scribble it down on a bit of paper that gets lost. When I come to scrap the photo...I'm stuck.

So, I thought I'd make myself a planner. I downloaded some very handy pages from ORGANIZED SCRAPBOOKS, resized them to A5 and made myself a book to keep them in.






The papers are from the K & Co's 'Life's Journey' pad. To make the flowers, I stamped with HERO ARTS LARGE FLOWERS 9 times on some of the cover paper. Cut out three different areas, inked with Distress Ink Tea Dye and then curled and layered them up to make 3 flowers. The centre is a dew drop. I made myself a template for the tabbed pages and stamped them randomly with the same stamp, colouring just a few dots on a flower on each page. A couple of pieces of mountboard made my covers.

I'm going to print out little inchie photo's to stick in the swatch boxes and write the title as soon as I think of it. Then, all I have to do is come up with the actual LO design itself. :-) I think this is going to come in very handy.

2 comments:

kim said...

loving the new look lorraine and this planner is fab

Distressed Miss said...

Your page looks great hun and I love what you've done with the flowers. Simply gorgeous!
Hugs
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails