WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I ♥ PROMARKERS # 11

Well, good morning everybody and happy Wednesday. I've got a very busy week ahead of me so doubt I'll have much time for blogging (nowt new there then, lol) but here's my DT card for I ♥ PROMARKERSs challenge eleven. This weeks theme was black and white with one other colour. My 'flower' is made up of two stamps cut into three layers from Elusive Images. The centre was coloured with green PM, and then each dot of colour had Diamond Glaze applied and a clear bead stuck in the middle. The swirl stamp is by Lost Coast Designs and the green card is coredinations.
We are sponsored this week by SIMON SAYS STAMP and he has a $15 gift voucher up for grabs, so come on over and have a go.


I've just come back from a fabulous weekend crafting retreat in Coventry with all my lovely friends from our forum. We had a super time and got lots of crafting and challenges done. It was a pretty sober weekend too, surprisingly, lol.
My car has gone in for its MOT this morning, so keep your fingers crossed as I've no money left, ha ha.
My niece and family are here visiting and I've got my 2 little grandchildren until late tomorrow while my DD and partner go off to London to see 'Phantom'.
Anyway, must go and run the hoover round before everything kicks off.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails