WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX..

Another weeks challenge over at I ♥ PROMARKERS and this week (#12) it's a sketch and one I really liked. Our sponsor this week is Susie at DIE CUT DREAMS and the prize is some lovely door hangers for you to decorate.

I didn't want to do cute this time, so I started thinking 'outside the box' and then remembered I had the perfect stamps from PAPERARTSY, one of my fave stamp sites, and here's what I came up with.


I stamped the lady (which includes the diamonds) and then masked her off and used a Prima stamp for the background. The background paper is, I think (had it so long I can't remember), an SEI one and it had clock faces all round it. I cut a piece out and then cut the four required squares out, inked them with Black Soot distress ink and attached them to the background card that I'd coloured with my Cinnamon Promarker. The mats and circles were also coloured with this. The dress was coloured with cinnamon, cocoa and burnt sienna. I finished by stamping the sentiment, stamping clock faces and attaching a real watch face to one of the circles. Oh yeah, there's also a real watch part over her mouth.

I'm not sure what occasion this card could be sent for or who would even want it, lol but hey! it's a card and I like it. :o)

1 comment:

Meesh said...

Wow! Very clever, Lorraine. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails