WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

TIME FOR A CHANGE

Well, as much as I liked my previous background, I thought it was time for a change, so I've been playing with my blog today. I've gone to 3 column which I really like and a lighter, nicer background. It's still not finished as I need to alter text colours and stuff, but so far ~ so good. :o)

Don't you just love Maukie the cat, lol. Play with him with your cursor. Listen to him purr, but watch out that he doesn't grab your cursor when you go past.

Elsewhere, I'm getting on well with my crafting amd I'm enjoying being a member of the I ♥ Promarkers design team.
I've been asked to do a guest spot on IT'S A CREATIVE WORLD. This is a fabulous website. They post every single day of the year and there's always something to inspire you. For my guest spot, I made a domino necklace and it will go live on 10th May.

I also sent off pictures and a link to Letraset for my PROMARKER STORAGE TOWER that I made and I'm very proud to say that they loved it and that it is now on the design production table at Letraset HQ. So hopefully, Letraset themselves are going to produce something very similar for us.

1 comment:

Distressed Miss said...

Huge Congratulations on your Tower hunny, thought it was a genious idea and looks great. Finally managed to leave you a comment as me.
Have a great weekend and I'll see you soon.
Hugs
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails