WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I ♥ PROMARKERS # 9

This week's challenge over at I LOVE PROMARKERS is a theme. No sketch, but you must use an animal. This can be any animal, including birds, dragons and butterflies. The prize this week is a £10 gift voucher from JOANNA SHEEN. Come on over and have a go. :o)

Dragon Luck is a Lisa Victoria stamp and I used the Crafts Too butterfly embossing folder, Nestie label die, Cordinations cardstock and purple velvet paper. Other elements from my stash.

3 comments:

mrsk06 said...

Hi Lorraine

Really sweet card you've made and I'm loving the colour combo its really fab it works so well!

Take care

Sal xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

AWwweee that dragon is gorgeous...love the colours they are fab

hugs shell xx

Sarn said...

LOVE the image and the pretty flowers. Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails