WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, February 19, 2010

THINK PINK

A new challenge blog has started, called I LOVE DIGI challenge blog. It is just for digi images and this week they started with their first challenge 'Think Pink'. I used an image called Sophie by Mo over at DIGITAL PENCIL TOO. The papers are Pink Parfait from the Forever Friends range and Sophie was coloured with Promarkers.

I wish I Love Digi every success with their new blog.



Meanwhile, back at the homestead, I'm playing with a few new toys. I've found another lovely card that works perfectly with Promarkers. It's Personal Impressions premium quality smooth white and it's lovely to work on. I also got myself a new edge punch as I was a bit heavy handed the other day and broke one in half. Oooops!

I was also inspired by an article in Craft Stamper magazine on a Nestability storage book, so I got out my Basic Grey Infuse papers and made myself one. Much more my usual style of crafting. I do prefer the grungy, muted colour stuff. I must admit though, I love it. It's so much quicker and easy to find the nestie I want.





See you again soon. :o)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic work Lorraine, I really do like both of these. Lots of hard work paid off there. Well done. The girlie card is gorgeous...perfect colours.

Gail said...

Such a pretty card. I love that image and your colours are perfect.

Elaine ♥ said...

What a sweet card, adoreable image and just love those papers :)

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight

Elaine x

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! I love this image!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
Dee (Spryte)

Karin said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing along at I Love Digi!

Callie said...

What a sweet card. Love the hints of pink all through it. That image is adorable. And I love your Nesties holder. Very creative! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi

Mel said...

Beautiful image fab card, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi this fortnight
hugs Mel x

Bev said...

Fab card Lorraine, I love Mo's images and you have coloured it so well. Thanks for joining us at I love Digi.

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous card and great Nesties folder! Thanks for joining us for the I love Digi Challenge.
Jane
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails