WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

BOOK BOX

My friend, Kim, gave me a set of boxes a while ago that look like books. They're made of cardboard and have a few rough patches, but I really liked them. Today's project was to decorate the middle sized one to keep my pearls and crystals in.
I used Basic Grey 'Blush' papers, Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and acrylic paint in Wine and Dusky Rose.

I used the floral papers from the set for the exterior and cut the embellies from a sheet and 3D'd them. The striped paper for the interior is a much better match in real life. It doesn't look like it matches the floral sides at all, but it does. Oh, well. It's only a piccie, eh?



3 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

My compliment for your blog and pictures included,I encourage you to photoblog

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Even week another photo album

Greetings from Italy,

Marlow

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

WeirdCat said...

Stunning Lou

Related Posts with Thumbnails