WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

BOOK BOX

My friend, Kim, gave me a set of boxes a while ago that look like books. They're made of cardboard and have a few rough patches, but I really liked them. Today's project was to decorate the middle sized one to keep my pearls and crystals in.
I used Basic Grey 'Blush' papers, Aged Mahogany Distress Ink and acrylic paint in Wine and Dusky Rose.

I used the floral papers from the set for the exterior and cut the embellies from a sheet and 3D'd them. The striped paper for the interior is a much better match in real life. It doesn't look like it matches the floral sides at all, but it does. Oh, well. It's only a piccie, eh?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

WeirdCat said...

Stunning Lou

Related Posts with Thumbnails