WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

JUST BECAUSE....

I can now!! Woohoo!!! Finally, I've cracked my Promarkers, so I've done my very first challenge over at I LOVE PROMARKERS. We had to follow a sketch AND use pink and brown. The image is a digi image from Mo at DIGITAL PENCIL TOO. It's called Prairie Girl and I think she's just lovely. Mo also provides her with a plain dress and hat if you want to do your own thing. The papers are from 7 Gypsies and HOTP and the ribbon is American Crafts. I used my nesties to cut the sentiment card and Kaiser rubon words.



Now, I have to say two more things. After weeks and weeks of trying to use these Promarkers and nearly throwing them in the bin, I have at last found the perfect paper. No bleeding and easy to blend. I would not have found it if not for the help of the lovely Dawn over at ALL PINK GIRL, who answered all my emails for help and sent me some paper samples to try before I buy. I was so impressed with her work, that I contacted her, so thank you, Dawn. I will be forever grateful and you've saved me a fortune in wasted pens, lol.

Secondly, I just want to send my friend who is going through a tough time, lots of hugs. You know who you are, hun. Hang on in there. xxxx

So, that's it for today. I'm sure I'll be back soon though. :o)

7 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Lorraine, what a beautiful card! Your colouring looks lovely!Thanks for joining the I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Karen said...

Hi Lorraine, your card is lovely and you've got the colouring down to a tee! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and hope to see you again next week.
xx

Anonymous said...

its fabby lorraine and i am so chuffed you have AT LAST cracked the pm problem you were having . kim

LISA said...

What a fabulous card !!
love these papers and sweet image.. Thanks for joining this month at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Hugs Lisa xx
Ps i was the same as you until i found the right paper xxx

Unknown said...

Oh she is so gorgeous, I spotted her when browsing myself, well done a wonderful job. I too love my PMs, think I've got the card sorted, tried a couple from this weekends shows. think I may have to go buy her after all !!!!!

WeirdCat said...

Well done Lou on getting over your demons with the Promarkers and with great results, no one could tell you were a beginner, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Julie said...

A lovely image, and your card is beautiful with fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers, hope to see you again now you've got the hang of them.
Julie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails