WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TEA TIME

Another challenge from the I LOVE PROMARKERS blog. We had to follow a sketch and also add stitching. I found using two images and two flowers quite difficult, but I also didn't want to do 'cute' again, I wanted something a little vintage so I came up with this.

The teapot images were from THE GRAPHICS FAIRY. They didn't really require much colour, but I did colour them a little with my Promarkers and I also coloured the flowers and brads with Promarkers. Scattered Straw distress ink was used to ink the edges. The paper is from the Sunshine range of the Papermania Capsule collection. The grey card is from Basic Grey's 'Scarlet Letter' and a strip of lace finished it off.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh I like this Lorraine, it's so different from the norm. I like you centre strip too with the lace. Thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! what an idea ! What a concept ! Beautiful .. Amazing …

Satu K said...

Really wonderful card!

LISA said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful colours and a pretty images! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Hugs Lisa xxx

WeirdCat said...

Have you got spammers again? Lovely card, don't know why you weren't so keen, thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Lorraine said...

Yes, Ruth so I'm sorry, but word verification will have to go back on again. I'm sorry to those blog leaders that have asked for them to be turned off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails