WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

LOST YOUR KEYS?

My daughter and her partner are forever losing their keys, so she asked me if I would make her a key holder. Hmmmm, well yes, probably, but paper and card wouldn't be very strong.
So, I bought a piece of wood and six hooks from the hardware shop for the grand price of £1.00. I put two coats of gesso on the wood and then painted it with Wedgewood Blue acrylic paint. I cut the letters and shapes with my bug, added a bit of card, ribbon and brads and it was done. There are two small hangers attached to the back.
I might even make something similar for myself now. :o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails