WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LONG TIME NO SEE....

Well, here I am again. It's been a while again hasn't it?

I went through quite a time where my mojo deserted me and I did very little crafting. Mind you, I was tackling a very overgrown and untidy garden and I did get a little absorbed in it to say the least, lol. Anyway, I'm back in crafting mode now and have done some LO's and quite a few cards as well.

I'm going to try the Secret Crafter challenges again too as I really enjoyed doing them.

So, here's a couple of LO's I've done the last couple of days.

This one was inspired by a sketch by Becky Fleck. It's my granddaughter following closely in my footsteps, lol.


This is Mia again, having a lovely tea party in the garden.

1 comment:

Maria said...

nice to see you back updating on here too - I checked it countless times between the neck out post and today!!! Im adding you back in my faves so you better keep it up.

really love that emails layout

Related Posts with Thumbnails