WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, December 20, 2013

WINNING COMMENTER - TPS BLOG HOP

Is there such a word as commenter?  It doesn't look right somehow lol.  Anyway, the winner for leaving a comment on my blog is LENA SCRAPPAR.  Congrats Lena.  Please go to the main PAPER SHELTER blog to find out how to claim your free Paper Shelter image.

While I'm about it, I'm sorry there's no Promarker card from me this week, but I've been a tad poorly and that's why my Paper Shelter card is late.  It was made in time, but I just wasn't up to blogging.  The challenge is for 3 weeks with an anything goes theme, so if you're not too busy (or too drunk ha ha) why not join in.


Anyway, I'm off to Cyprus on Saturday to spend Christmas with my grand-babies, so I'll see you all next year.  Have a wonderful Christmas everybody.

3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card love the image and embellishments.
Happy Christmas to you and your family Ginny♥

coops said...

so stunning lorraine.really gorgeous image and i love your colours and fab design. :D
Wishing you a really Happy Christmas.

xx coops xx

Gail said...

This is so pretty in the theme of yellow and green. What a fabulous image and I love how you put her leg outside the oval. You have beautiful die cuts on this card and the pearls and bow are perfect compliments. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe and happy New Year. Hugs, Gail

Related Posts with Thumbnails