WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

ALL ABOARD....

Two post Wednesday from me again, so here I am with my 2nd post.  It's challenge #197 over at I ♥ PROMARKERS this week and our theme is 'For A Child'. We have a great sponsor this week and that's MARIANNE DESIGN with some lovely stamps for our prize. (If you're looking for the Paper Shelter blog hop, scroll down to the previous post).


I seem to have a thing this week for not using any paper, and didn't even realize until just now, lol. Coincidentally, this is a Paper Shelter image too.  Isn't it just adorable.  I knew when I decided to use it that I wanted to go CAS and use a DL card size.  The clock die is from Marianne.  So that's pretty much it I reckon.  A coloured image and a clock, lol.  The font I used is called Annie BTN.  I think it's just perfect for kiddies cards.

Entering into:
ADDICTED TO STAMPS & MORE #74 - Clean and Simple.
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS #66 - Birthdays.
CRAFTY CREATIONS #251 - Anything except Christmas.
FAN-TASTIC TUESDAY  #12 - Clean and Simple. WINNER
613 AVENUE CREATE #48 - Anything goes.
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - Anything goes with optional CAS.
MAKE IT MONDAY #169 - Anything goes.
SCRIBBLE & SCRAP #6 - Anything goes.

11 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a cute image and I love the clock die.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous and adorable card, thank you for sharing it with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, hope you will join us again next week.....
Hugs
Suzy B
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real adorable fun filled card. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine. Lovely card and great colouring. This sweet image looks so versatile, love it. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Monika

Milnie said...

this card is just adorable!! love the coloring.

Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time
Good Luck

Hugs,
Milnie

Alyx said...

This is gorgeous and so cute! Fabulous kiddies' card.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Unknown said...

This is awesome, thank you for sharing over at MIM, Hugs Kerry DT xx

Mary said...

Great creation for our Anything EXCEPT Christmas challenge at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Carol said...

This is adorable. Thank you for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Danielle Vincent said...

This is so, so cute!! Love that darling train and the clock die is a terrific addition. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Related Posts with Thumbnails