WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

NORMAL SERVICE.....




Well, not normal really as you won't be seeing any cards from me for quite some time.  I was really poorly before, during and after Christmas and completely lost my mojo for all things crafting and blogging.  I have, reluctantly, stepped down from my design teams as I just don't want to make cards any more.  I've taken up my sewing again.  It's 20 years since I did any dressmaking, but the whim came and I've run up a few things.  I also got bitten by the quilting bug a few weeks ago and I've just finished a wall hanging and I've got a full size bed quilt top all ready to put together and quilt.  So, that's the kind of stuff you'll be seeing from me for the near future.

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi Lorraine,
I'm sorry to hear you've been so poorly. I hope things are much better now, and that you're enjoying your needlework.
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, I hope you are feeling a lot better, we have missed you but understand that you are now busy with your quilting I bet the end result will be stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Hope you feel better by now....I have had to rejoin your blog due to closing mine down a hacker....I have fab candy as well...luv annie
The Journey is the Start

My name is Wynneth said...

Hi Lorraine thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. Strangely, just like you I just didn't want to make cards any more and got the sewing, knitting, crochet and quilting bug big time. I've made a few when I needed to and they have mostly been more 'arty'. I'm so not into cute images these days and health issues make coloring a problem. Also like you I've been dealing with major health problems and had no inclination, energy or drive to post on my blog for quite a while.

Sounds like you are enjoying the change of direction in your creative journey, good to see you again.

Hugs
Wynneth x

Related Posts with Thumbnails