WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

SOOOO DISTRESSED!!!!! I ♥ PROMARKER #22

Ha, ha. Not me - my card. :o)
This weeks challenge over at I ♥ PROMARKERS is distressing. A technique close to my heart. I love it. We are sponsored again this week by the lovely JOANNA SHEEN and she is giving a £10 gift voucher to the winner.

For my card I used one of my fave stamps from Lost Coast Designs and the ruler stamp is also LCD. The papers are Basic Grey 'Recess', other stamps from Paperartsy and the gorgeous leather look lace was a RAK from my mate, Karelyn. There's also lots of inking with my Walnut Stain Distress ink pads.


I'm also entering this into a few challenges.
ONE STOP CRAFT who want distressing.
CRAFT CATZ WEEKLY who also want distressing.
CRAFTY CARD MAKERS who have Inky Fingers so need inks used on your card.
FLUTTERBY WEDNESDAY who have an open week but it still must have wings of some sort on.
PRAIRIE FAIRY DESIGNS anything goes.

10 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and the distressed look is fab. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lorraine
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Danni said...

Such a vintage card, very nice! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Nancy said...

Wow, I just love the look of this card...the collage is amazing!! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday this week!!

Distressed Miss said...

Love it darling this is sooo you! Beautiful colour choice hun. Good to see you today.
Hugs
Clare
x

Trisha said...

What a great creation! Love the image u chose and the details in your card! Thanks for playing this week at FFF. xoxo Trisha

Lin said...

Beautifully grungy. Lovely card

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this fortnight.

Lin x

Cathy Spicer said...

What an AMAZING card. I'm so glad you joined us at OSCC so I could feast my eyes on it.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful distressing I so love that image and colours gorgeous work thank you for sharing it with us at OSCC
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vixykins said...

Oooh stunning hunny!! Woweeeee, love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails