WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I ♥ PROMARKERS # 24

Buttons, buttons and more buttons. This week over at I ♥ PROMARKERS the challenge is to use buttons on your card. Our sponsor this week is SIMON SAYS STAMP and he is offering a $15 spend in the online store and he'll even pay your postage for you.

For my card, I used an image by BECCY MUIR. I fell in love with this fella when I saw him, lol. My papers are from my favourite pad of the moment - FancyPants' 'All Fall' - they're yummy. The sentiment is a Rivercity Rubberworks stamp and the buttons are from a set of stamps by Hero Arts.



I'm also going to enter this card into the following challenges:

MY TIME TO CRAFT who want 'checks'. I hope my pattern qualifies for this.
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY who want cute and I reckon this fella is as cute as a button (no pun intended, lol).
DIGITAL TUESDAY who want'Happy Birthday'.
CRAFTALICIOUS who also want 'birthday'.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card, so colourful :-)
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

made by fifi said...

brill card - thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine I am so loving your card that image is fabulous I adore the papers and buttons this is ACE thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts with Thumbnails