WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, March 05, 2010

MORE BOXES

I've been covering boxes again. The first one is the smaller book box of the set of 3. The medium sized one was posted earlier. This one was gessoed first then acrylic painted and the papers are from the Papermania 'Sunshine' range. The image is 'Prairie Girl' from Mo's digital pencil, the frame was cut with nestabilities and the flowers are cut with Marianne dies.





The second box is to keep my cards in. I never have a big pile of ready made cards, and they were kept in a tatty old box under the table, so I decided to make something a bit prettier for them. I had to cut a box to the size I wanted but it's perfect for my needs. All papers are from MME 'Wild Asparagus' range.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails