WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

EXTRA, EXTRA...

Read all about it!!!

So, over at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS challenge blog this week, we had to follow a sketch. I really liked this one, and this is my entry.

SECRET CRAFTER has an 'Anything Goes' challenge this week, so I'm entering this there too. It's the first time I've entered a card for more than one challenge - I'm getting lazy in my old age, lol.


Papers are Basic Grey 'Indian Summer'. The flowers are from WILD ORCHID CRAFTS and I used Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany distress ink pads.

'Love News' Tilda's clothes were done with Cardinal Red, Burgundy and Rose Pink. Her hair with Cool Grey shades 1-5, her skin with Blush and Saffron with a touch of chalk for her cheeks. Her shoes were done with Walnut, Cocoa and Cinnamon and the newspapers with Shale, Caramel and Satin.
The ribbon is from Lil Davis 'Merlot' card and the lace was from my stash.
I also used Nestabilities labels 1 and 8, Prima 'e' line pearls and Archival Ink in Maroon to do the stamping.
I'd just got back into my 'normal' style of crafting, but couldn't resist this sketch. I hope you like it. :o)

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

wow Lorraine this is gorgeous and I love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lorraine, what a pretty card. Glad you enjoyed using Debbi's sketch. The image is so cute and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

lovely card Lorraine, love your colour scheme choice
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Michele Roos said...

WOW!! Love your gorgeous card Lorraine!. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

craftymum said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining PFP this week
Love Sarah (GDT) XXX

issy said...

fabulous card, I love the colour combo, and Tilda is adorable

x
issy

Distressed Miss said...

Hi Lorraine,
Love the card Tilda looks fab in those colours.
Hugs
Clare
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails