WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I ♥ PROMARKERS # 8

Well, this week is my first official week on the DT at the I LOVE PROMARKERS challenge blog. We had a sketch to follow, had to use swirls/flourishes and had to use an image by this week's sponsor WILLOW DESIGNS.



This is Alfie and the Birdhouse. My papers are from Graphicus, the blossom and ribbon were from my stash and the pearls are e line.
Promarker colours used are, Amber, Canary, Sunflower, Moss Green, Pear Green, Pumpkin, Apricot, Bright Orange, Lime Green, Cool Greys 3 and 5 and Cocoa.

And, for all you Promarker users out there, keep your eyes peeled. I have another tutorial going up on MAKE SOMETHING NICE very, very soon. :o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails