WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!!!



This is our Mia. 12 weeks old and gorgeous. Well, I would say that, wouldn't I?..but she is, isn't she? lol.

Somehow, I've got to force myself not to take quite so many photo's of her. No way will I use them all. I did think about doing just a couple a month now, at least for her scrapbook, but I've got loads to catch up on. I want to do more than one LO of her Christening, 'cause she looked so lovely and there was lots of people there. Still, plenty of time I suppose, eh?

The weather is turning very cold here now, same as the rest of the country I suppose, but my old car really struggles in the winter. I'm not even sure if it'll get through another MOT next month, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyways, that'll do for now, I'm off up for a shower.

1 comment:

Bobs said...

She is SUCH a beautiful baby. Why should you try not to take her picture? They (that mysterious bunch again) do say that you have to take loads and loads of shots in order to get that 'special' one.

So keep on snapping!! :)

xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails