WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'M IN STITCHES.

It's challenge #140 over at THE CRAFTY PAD and this week it's STITCHING. We want to see stitches on your cards. The sponsor is CRAFTY SENTIMENT DESIGNS and 3 digi images of your choice is the prize for the winner this week.

To make my card, I designed my own papers.


All of the elements (see below) were taken into Photoshop, resized and placed around the paper and I used this as my background. The patterned paper was also done in Photoshop and I used a border punch and pearls to just enhance it a little. The buttons were stamped and cut out and a piece of lace finished it off.

Debbie has just released some new silhouette images with a sewing theme, and this week all the design team used the sewing machine and elements.


You can buy the images separately or as a set, so why not pop over and treat yourselves.

Entering into:
MY SHERI CRAFTS #69 - Sew Simple.
SHOPPING OUR STASH - No colouring.
(T3)
OUR CRAFT LOUNGE #84 - Patterned paper.
WAGS 'N WHISKERS #63 - Lace.

8 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh,..,those are some GREAT buttons! Thanks for lounging with us at Our Craft Lounge!

coldwaters2 said...

Super, super card Lorraine loving that lace also the colours and image a terrific creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Leslie Hanna said...

So pretty (or should I say "sew" pretty?) :) This is a REALLY pretty card - love the lace, the border, okay - everything! :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Lynn B. said...

It's a really great card! I love the colors and all of the elements are wonderful.
TFS

June Houck said...

Lorraine, this is a beauty! That lace trim is gorgeous and perfect!!! Ironically it would also work for this week's Shopping Our Stash challenge: B&W + one other color…perhaps you should make another :)

Cindy said...

Fabulous card, Lorraine! I love your paper design and all the special little touches that make this card a real stand out! I am a new follower (stalker-love it) of yours and would love to have you drop by for a visit and stalk me too! Have a great week!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Darlene said...

WOW this is just gorgeous Lorraine!! LOVE your laces and the entire design is just beautiful!

Thanks so much for joining our 'Lace' challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers! Hope to see you again next challenge.

Darlene
WnW DT

Sheri said...

This is SO LOVELY! That lace is FAB!

Thanks for joining our "Sew Simple" challenge this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails