WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, April 26, 2013

JUST PEACHY!

 I recently made this for a crafty buddy of mine.  I did a file folder class at a retreat and forgot to take the prize with me, so I asked Cath if she'd like some stash or something made by me.  She likes 'pretty' so I used the pink and peach shades.  The little bag holds  the post it notes, bookmark, pen and a couple of blank cards I made too.  I have no clue who the papers are by as I just went to the craft shop, chose them and used them without taking any notice of manufacturer.
 




Entering into:
CRAFT MY LIFE #5 - Anything but a card.
CRAFTY CREATIONS #219 - Pink and 1.
CRAFTY RIBBONS #44 - Anything goes with a ribbon.

11 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Lorraine
Super adorable over the rainbow easel card. Love the design and adoring the image! Great use of other fab elements too.
Your Just Peachy! project is absolutely stunning! What an amazing set! Loving every piece you made. Definitely something worth treasuring forever.
Michaela xx

Mary said...

Beautiful! Such wonderful colors to pair together. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

Sarah said...

Wow!! A beautiful project and I bet the recipient was thrilled to bits ;0) x

Lorraine said...

This is stunning gift set Lorraine. Your friend must have been so pleased to receive it. The paper is really pretty and I love the design.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

coops said...

oh wow this is fantastic lorraine.gorgeous pretty colours and i love all the extras, a really special gift :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Wowwwwwwwww what a great project. Amazing design and love the paper you have used. All the 'extras' look fabulous too. Bet she was amazed when she got it
Eileen x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic project and a wonderful gift idea love the papers Ginny ♥

Laura said...

Awesome make
Thanks so much for sharing at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight
:)
Laura

Tracy said...

Well you have excellent paper taste cause that's a gorgeous print. I think your friend will be thrilled with this set. Feminine and lovely. :-) Hugs!

Unknown said...

What a simply gorgeous set this is. Beautiful colours and such a lovely idea. I am sure your friend absolutely loved it - I would. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
Hugs
Dawn xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Lorraine this is truly incredible! Thank you so much for joining my All Crafts Challenge-I really hope youll join my relaunch challenge and blog hop next month with some fabby sponsors! :-) Elaine -xxx-
http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts with Thumbnails