WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

JUST CHILLIN'

Ooooh, I'm a bit late with my I ♥ PROMARKERS card this week.  I've been busy scrapbooking and looking after my mum.  It's challenge #152 and it's an Anything Goes week.  We have a new sponsor too, and that's J & C CREATIONS with a £10 spend for our winner.


I used 2 digi images from the fabulous Make it Crafty.  Whimsical log and Sitting Jane.  Jane is added with 3D foam pads.  Papers are Basic Grey Kioshi.

Entering into:
MAKE IT MONDAY #124 - Anything goes.
SIMPLY CREATE TOO #29 - Anything goes.
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - Something Girly.
HAPPY CAMPERS #9 - Flowers and something digital.
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY - For a girl.

10 comments:

Eileen said...

Wow a really fussy card from you Lorraine. Love the image you have used and all the purple. Fabulous colouring and great layout
Eileen x

Marjo said...

Fabtastic Birthday card. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

Hugz Marjo

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. I love the image and pretty colours

Thank you, also, for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning Ginny X

Misty's said...

Oh WOW, what a gorgeous and sweet card, Lorraine! Love the colour palette and the images you used are very pretty.
Michaela xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Lorraine this is both awesome and so very beautiful, you have coloured the image and the log to perfection I love this so much.
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning lorraine.i love your colours and design and really gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, the images are great, I love the colours you've used... fab layout, thanks for joining at Happy Campers x

Judy said...

Super super cute card hun. Beautiful colors and design, and the 3-D effect is awesome.

xo
Judy

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Great colouring, fab layout, thanks for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

Related Posts with Thumbnails