WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

OH CHRISTMAS TREE......

Well, it's nearly here isn't it? So that means that it's nearly over, which brings a big grin to my face. :o) Yeah, I know..Bah Humbug, lol.

Anyway, on to this weeks challenge #43 at I ♥ PROMARKERS and our theme is Christmas Trees. We are sponsored again by the lovely JOANNA SHEEN with a £10 spend in her online store for our winner.

I wanted to do something a little different this week so went for quite an eclectic look, although to be honest, I'm not sure it's worked. It's maybe a little too much for a Christmas card. Some years ago, I bought a load of Christmas stuff including a box of stamps. Well, they were rubbish and I've never used them but I needed a tree and this was all I had. It did actually stamp quite well but I have no idea who made it. My papers and vellum are from some old Christmas stash too.

The bauble was from a free stamp set with a recent cardmaking mag.


I shall enter into the following challenges:
A CRAFTY LITTLE PLACE - Anything goes.
OTHER LOVELIES - The letter M (mine is mice).

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS - Old and New
OOH LA LA - Christmas Song. (Oh, Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree)

17 comments:

Suzanne said...

Just darling! Great coloring job! Thanks for playing along with other lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!

aqualeiga said...

Lol! Oh Lorraine, your lack of enthusiasm for Christmas knows no bounds!! As for the card, I think its fab! LOVE that stamp, its adorable, and the stitching works so well! Take care, love Ali x

DesigNeAl said...

Eclectic, maybe, but nice! :-) And I love the Xmas stamp, all those mice playing on the Xmas tree are super cute. Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la, we hope to see you again soon. x

Wendi said...

Fabulous card love the stitched effect and that image is coloured to perfection
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word I love this so much the papers, design and image look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. Thanks for joining in with our special PfP challenge and blog hop, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lorraine, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Teresa Kline said...

this is so adorable....great details...have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

coops said...

gorgeous card lorraine.the image is fab and i love your papers and inked edges.
thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

What a happy seasonal card. I always love stitching...looks great!

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Debs said...

gorgeous card..lovely l/o...thanks for sharing it with us at PFP..Debs x

Gro said...

Love your card. And your image is supercute. Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

Michele Roos said...

Such a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Lorraine
What a fab card. Love the image & your wonderful colouring. It's gorgeous. Really love those papers too, especially the reindeer. Thanks for joining our special challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Julie said...

Super card - lovely layout and a great image! Thanks for joining in our special challenge at PFP. Juliex

Related Posts with Thumbnails