WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, November 12, 2010

LET'S HAVE SOME ATTITUDE...

The lovely Ali over at AQUILEIGA'S ESCAPE has awarded me this blog with attitude award. Thanks, hun.


There are a few rules that go along with it though. Oh, and a $5 gift certificate if you follow them.

1. Share 3 things about me.

a) I won a gold medal for Archery.
b) I used to love housework...now I hate it and I loathe ironing with a passion.
c) I had my voice trained when I was younger and love opera.

2. Pass this on to 5 people and these are some blogs I love.

Ruth
Clare
Beccy
Lorraine
Hazel

3. Display the blog award in your sidebar and link it back to the DIGI'S WITH ATTITUDE challenge blog (then click on the link on the blog to claim your gift).

Thanks again, Ali. :o)

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah thanks Lorraine, I did get this the other day from another friend but will add your name to the post too now. Thanks for thinking of me. Ohh I loved archery at school not that I was any good at it though!!!
Hazelxoxo

Beccy said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me Lorraine, I'm really very flattered. I'm always happy to hear that my work is useful or inspirational to others... I love to share with like minded souls!
Cheers,
Beccy

WeirdCat said...

Thank you Lorraine, I used to be quite good at archery too, be even better if my ex husband was the target!
Ruth x

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha. Yeah, I know EXACTLY what you mean, Ruth, lol.

You're welcome, girls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails