WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

THE FAMILY 'SNOW'

Another challenge at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Time is going way too fast for me. This is challenge #41 and the theme is Snowmen. We are sponsored this week by SIMON SAYS STAMP and the prize for the winner is a $15 spend in their online store. Well worth an entry, I would say. :o)

For my card I used a digi stamp from DIGI DOODLE SHOP and you can find it in her Christmas Collection. I embossed the diagonal grid on the card using my Scor Pal and the bit of snowman vellum (which again, I found in some old stash) was run through the cuttlebug with swiss dots. Some velvet ribbon and some red gems on his buttons and the bottom panel finished it off.



I'll be back with my challenge entries as I have to go out now. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet. Looked out one of my Snowman stamps to play with for the challenge too! Hazelxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails