WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WATCH YOUR NOSE.....

Challenge #21 over at I ♥ PROMARKERS this week is to use stripes on your project. Our sponsor this week is the fabulous LETRASET and the prize is a pack of 5 Promarkers.

I looked through all my striped paper and then decided to make my own. Using my metal edged ruler and both ends of my PM's I just drew random stripes in the colours I'd used for my image and then ran that bit through the Cuttlebug. The red block is 'self striped' just using the same colour pen. The terrific Pinocchio is from Mo at DIGITAL PENCIL TOO.

Ooooh, a little update....there will be a surprise prize, courtesy of Karen (our esteemed leader) added to the set of Promarkers.

1 comment:

Bobs said...

Great card, Lorraine! Love all the colours and the Pinnochio is gorgeous! :-)

xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails