WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A NEW HOBBY.

Well, I've found myself yet another side of crafting. Something I never thought I'd do or be able to do. The beauty of it is that I can spend hours on my computer and have something at the end of it. :D

I've started designing papers and decoupage, although I don't do decoupage myself. Take a look HERE and see what you think. There's some lovely stuff on this site if you like downloads.

I watched the crappy football match today. Now I know why football doesn't float my boat, lol. Disgraceful performance and that goal decision was a joke. Oh well, better luck next time, lads.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails