WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Monday, September 08, 2008

WRIST SLAPPING..

Ooooeerrrr!!!! I've had my wrist slapped for not updating my blog, so I thought I'd just write a little bit. I've been so busy I haven't had time for this. I've not got to visit my fave jewellery forum, UK Beaders properly either, and I'm sure there's loads of lovely creations on there I've missed.

So what have I been up to? Well, I've done some scrapbooking, done some photography and I've even made a couple of cards. I have got some jewellery made for commissions too. I'm in the process of writing an article for the Polymer Cafe magazine on making a Mica Shift pendant and as it's going into print, I have to get it right, so that's taking a little time.

I've also set up a brand new craft forum. Our old one had so much down time, we were all thoroughly peed off with it, so I thought we could do with something better and that's taken quite a chunk of time too recently.

In between my crafting stuff, I've also done the normal boring everyday stuff that none of us want to do, but have no choice.

Anyway, I'll show you a couple of my pics. Nothing exciting as I think this time of year any of us with a camera shoot butterflies on buddleia bushes, but hey ho! they're pretty enough aren't they?



1 comment:

aqualeiga said...

Lorraine, these photos are stunning.....how impressive that you took them yourself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails