WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

MACRO


I have been very, very naughty. I have been wanting a Macro lens for soooooooooooooo long, and today I got one. I really need my wrist slapped 'cause I can't afford it, but hey ho! what the heck, eh?

This is my first attempt. I took about 20 different images and this is the only one I kept. This is rubbish and I know it. I've posted it though because it will serve as a reminder as I get better. At least, I hope it will. lol.

Practice, practice, practice as they say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, from someone who doesn't know too much about cameras, this looks fanstastic! The glistening on the bees wings is beautiful and the depth of field looks right.

What do you not like about it??

Lorraine said...

It's not sharp enough Bobs. I didn't have the lens set correctly to get it all in focus.

Related Posts with Thumbnails