WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

BLUE MOON!!!


Jeez, I've been feeling like my right arm was missing for the last 8 days. We had a massive storm here and it blew my phone and internet. I just thank goodness that it didn't blow my 'pooter too.


Eddie and Betty are coming along nicely. Putting weight on and taming nicely. They are just sooooooooooooo adorable.



I did manage to put an image together this week, at least. I've used a combination of two software programms. Bryce and CS2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I like the way it looks as though it's been printed on Bazzill cardstock! :)

Love the planets, love the colours, love the 'fantasy' feel to it ........ in fact, I love it all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails