WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Oooeeerrrr!!!!!

There was some problems with the blogger the other night and it wasn't accepting my uploads. Or, so I thought. I tried 3 times to post and then gave up and came back the next day.

Anyway, it apparently did work, because my mate, Cubby informed me this morning that I had 4 of the same post on here. lol. Anyway, all sorted now. I promise I'm not in the habit of repeating myself that often.

Thanks, Andy.

Sunshine today but whether or not I'll make use of it is anybody's guess. I'll probably be sat at this machine again until midnight.

Have a good bank holiday, everybody.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails