WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

NEW BABY COMING!!!!!!

Well, I haven't posted for a week so thought I better update. Mind you, I haven't had much to say really. I've still got a bad back from all my rubbish clearing. I must have really given it some stick, but it's getting there. Not as sore as it was.

I ordered a new baby today. I'm finally upgrading to a DSLR. I shall miss my Canon G5 dreadfully, but I'm ready to move on now. She will arrive in her new home on Tuesday, so I can't wait to play with her.

I'm not expecting miracles as I know it's the person that takes the photo and not the camera, but it's gotta help, hasn't it? lol. I hope so anyway.

Apart from the Photoshop Creative forum I'm also a member of a wonderful Photography Forum. The guys on there will help me, I know. They're a great bunch with a wealth of knowledge. http://www.beckhamforum.co.uk/forum/index.phpI've also started making slide shows with some software called Pictures to Exe. It's excellent and I'm really enjoying this new part of my hobby.

Anyway, all for now. More photos coming soon.
Take care of yourselves.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails