WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

TIM HOLTZ TAGS ~ JULY 2013

I didn't get on very well with this, it's taken days.  Mind you, I think that's the pressure I was under to make a C* card arrrgggghhhhh!!! (loathe making them), but my lovely P.M. boss, Karen, has let me off this week, lol so I got my tag done this morning.  I adapted Tim's technique only slightly, in that I used picket fence crackle instead of rock glaze..I couldn't get that to work properly at all.  To see how the background was done (easy peasy) pop over to Tim's Blog.  The colours of distress ink and stains I used were Peacock Blue and Ripe Persimmon, then it was inked over with brushed corduroy.  My sentiment is from RiverCity Rubberworks.



Entering into:
TIM HOLTZ TAGS OF 2013 - July.
CRAFTS 4 ETERNITY #133 - Inky fingers.
INSPIRE ME FRIDAYS #112 - Anything goes.
SIMPLY CREATE TOO #42 - Anything but a card.

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another fantastic tag Ginny x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine what an awesome tag this is fantastic.
hugs
lorraine x

catherine said...

This looks absolutely fabulous Lorraine. I must admit I struggled with the "C" card this week especially with all the heat!!
x catherine

Unknown said...

Popped over from Simply Create Too to check out your tag! Love it!

Unknown said...

Very cool tag - I love the colors that you used.

Eileen said...

Wow fabulous tag Lorraine. It always amazes me how you get so much detail onto such a small tag. Love the colours and effects you have used
Eileen x

Misty's said...

wow, stunning tag, Lorraine! You are a pro at making these. Absolutely LOVE it again!
Michaela xx

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. Hugs x

Tincan Crafter said...

I loved this tag. The colours appealed to me the most - an unusual blend. You have done a fantastic tag!

Julie S said...

Love the way your tag turned out. Great interpretation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails