WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, September 09, 2012

DOWN THE BEACH.

It's been a while since I did any scrapping, but as I've made any cards I needed to make, I thought I'd do a couple of layouts of my grandchildren from my trip to Cyprus back in May. My papers are all Echo Park. Mia's layout used 'Paradise Beach' and Aidan's is 'Splash'. I know they don't particularly look like holiday layouts lol, but I'll get round to those too sometime, I'm sure.

There's no journalling on Mia's layout, which is rare for me, but I don't think it really needed any.


I totally love these pics of Aidan, and this layout definitely called for journalling which is:


Looking at you staring out to sea, these photos make me think that you look like you have the weight of the world on your little shoulders. Where do you go to Aidan? Where do you go in your dreams? Do you travel to distant lands with mystical creatures or is your little brain still not big enough to take you anywhere other than where you are now? How much do you know about what’s out there? Just because you can’t talk yet, it doesn’t mean you don’t know things. Do you dream of pictures you’ve seen, or dogs you’ve played with or your mummy and daddy or your Grandma? Who do you see in your sleep Aidan? There is so much in the world and you know so little. But, you will discover and learn all manner of things as you grow up. Your learning won’t stop when you’re a man either Aidan, life is one big learning curve and there is always something new to discover. Most importantly Aidan, I hope you learn to love. Love your family and your friends. Love nature and animals. Love books. Love life, Aidan………1st May 2012 - Cyprus.

Entering into:
GEM OF A CHALLENGE #54 - It's a Boy Thing.
ONE STOP CRAFT #198 - No Floral Embellishments.
JELLYPARK - All about the Children.
JACKSONS DIGITAL EXPRESSIONS #21 - Anything but a card.
BEARLY MINE #51 - Anything but a card.
INSPIRE ME FRIDAY'S #75 - Anything goes.

PAPERCRAFTING JOURNEY - Anything goes.
MY MUM'S CRAFTSHOP #73 - Anything goes.

10 comments:

cotnob said...

This are fab layouts, it looks like you had a fun time at the beach.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

These pages are so beautiful Lorraine. The photos are gorgeous and the layouts and detailing are wonderful

Sue

Inkypinkycraft said...

great layouts and what delightful photos!!! there is nothing like childrens fun in the sun! trace x

Sheila H said...

Your layouts are great - fun, cheerful colors, great embellishments and wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Natascha said...

What cute layouts! Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine "Anything but a card" this week.

Hugs, Natascha

Chana Malkah said...

Lorraine, your layouts are wonderful! The pictures are happy and light, and your design treatment simply amplies and augments that happiness and creates scene tha seem to want to just float off the page. Thanks for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

Hugz,
Chana

Kim Kutie said...

These are very nice layouts. I'm excited that I'm about to start back scrapbooking. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions!

Jennifer said...

These layouts are beautiful, Lorraine. The photos are so happy, and your words to little Aidan are very moving.


Hugs,
Jennifer. x

ladyjanet_56 said...

What great layout's I am always in awe of scrap pages it's not something I'm good at although I have tried you make it look so easy. Thank you for joining in at OSCC, Janet

Tracey said...

Wonderful LO :)
Thank you so much for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails