WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

PLAYING WITH DRAGONS

I've spent a lot of time in Photoshop today. Well, actually I always spend a lot of time in Photoshop, lol. I was designing some digital papers for my CRAFT DOWNLOAD site (which I must get uploaded still) and I suddenly went off at a tangent.

For all the years I've been using Photoshop, I've never been a great one for brushes and I've never really bothered to find out all the fantastic stuff they can do. The basics of brushes have always suited me. But...this evening, all that changed. I have a new passion. I may now start to use the hundreds of brush sets that I own, lol. Amongst them is a fabulous set of Dragon brushes, so I set to with my brushes and my layers and did myself a dragon. I'm going to call him Gordon I think. :o) He's not finished yet as he really needs a background but that's gonna take some imagination and inspiration, neither of which I have any more of tonight.

Hope you like him.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oooooh Lorraine, he looks great! And Gordon is the perfect name for him too. Looking forward to seeing the finished version too.

xx

Vintage Milly said...

Wow, that is ace, so jealous of your talent,
hugs,
Em.x

Debbie L said...

He's gorgeous Lorraine - well done :D Looking forward to seeing your new site when it's ready.... I just know it's gonna be filled to the rafters with wonderful things :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails