WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Monday, January 10, 2011

DT CALL - THE CRAFTY PAD


A MESSAGE FROM DEBBIE:
As you know Tina and Sally have stepped down from our DT - good luck ladies with your new ventures and thank you both for all your hard work. :)


That of course means I am now looking for 1 new DT member to work with The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs DIGI images.
If you think you would like to be part of our very friendly team and can make at least 1 crafty project a week with my images please read the requirements below :-

1. Have an active blog
2. Can work with my digi images
3. Create a crafty project weekly (card, altered item etc)
4. Please email me at craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk
5. Provide a link to your blog and also 2 links to your favourite projects
6. Tell me a little bit about yourself

CLOSING DATE IS - 29th Januarly 2011

I will acknowledge all emails. :)

Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Debbie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails