WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A NEW DT..

Good news today. Cheered me up no end as I have really been under the weather.

I have been asked to join the Design Team for The Crafty Pad. Yay!!!!! I'm really chuffed and start with the next challenge at the end of this week. Pop over and have a look, both at the challenge blog AND the stamp shop.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the DT spot!
I like to follow the crafty pad as well so i can't wait to see your creations!
Hugs xx
Pat

aqualeiga said...

Congratulations Lorraine, that's great news! Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards. Hugs, Ali x

maxine said...

Hi Lorraine Welcome to the team I'm looking forward to working with you hugs Maxine

Debbie said...

Hi Lorraine - so looking forward to working with you. :) :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine sorry you have not been feeling good, it seems that it is the time of year that hits us all with something or other, but brilliant news on your new DT role, whoopee it is so deserved.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Moorhouse said...

Just popped over to say hiya,looking forward to working with you at the Crafty Pad. xx

mrsk06 said...

Hey Lorraine

Welcome on board! im nw following ya chick so easier to keep tabs LOL

Hugz Sal xx

Vixykins said...

Yay congrats hunny! I just spotted your name over there x

Related Posts with Thumbnails