WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, September 17, 2010

RIP IT UP...

Oooops! I'm a bit late this week. Sorry.

Challenge #32 at I ♥ PROMARKERS this week is a sketch with an optional theme of 'rip it up'. The DT all used the ripping, tearing and distressing. Our sponsor this week is SIMON SAYS STAMP and a $15 spend in their online store is up for grabs. They'll even pay your shipping costs.

I used 7Gypsies papers and walnut stain distress ink for my card. The tag stamps, I've had for so long, I haven't a clue what/where/who....
It's taken me right away from cute and back to what I love best, so I enjoyed making this one.


3 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Hi Lorraine, I saw your card on the I Love Promarkers blog, and it is STUNNING! It really stood out....gorgeous colours and I love the tags/stamps, no wonder you enjoyed making it. Hope the laptop is behaving btw!! Lol! Hugs, Ali x

Distressed Miss said...

Hi hunny,
Ooow I love this this it is beautiful. Gorgeous colours and the images look stunning.
Hugs
Clare
x

Janice said...

Love your colouring, that dress looks so real! Brilliant card. Jx

Related Posts with Thumbnails