WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

NORMAL SERVICE RESUMED..

Oooops! It's been a while again, hasn't it? I must be one of the world's worst bloggers. Oh well, not to worry. Not many of you read it anyway, lol.

I've put away the Promarkers for a while and decided to get back to 'ME'. The cute and coloured phase has passed and I'm going back to my own style - arty farty. I much prefer the darker colours, the grungy distressed look, so that's what I'm doing.

I made myself a book. A proper book, and I'm well chuffed with it. It's going to be my art journal. I've had an inkling to do one for quite a while so finally made a start. Here's a couple of pics and if you want to see more of how I made it, you can take a look HERE.

Now, does anybody know where I can find some nice pictures of lollypops?








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails