WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge 40.

This is my entry into the Secret Crafter challenge. I really liked the sketch they did and I used some nice feminine papers. I carried through the polka dots on teddy's PJ's with the cuttlebug swiss dots (sanded over the top) and some dotty ribbon.

It's been quite a while since I took part in these challenges and it's nice to be back. :o)

3 comments:

Donna said...

This is such an incredibly cute card Lorraine and such a great take on this weeks sketch...thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, I love the poka dots and the image is just soo cute, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

WeirdCat said...

Good to see you back blogging

Related Posts with Thumbnails