WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

IT'S BEEN A WHILE.....

since I've been here. I'm working on about 4 different images at the mo and getting nowhere fast with any of them. Inspiration has taken a holiday I think, lol. I'll get something up soon, no doubt.

I've been spending time in my craft room too, making jewelry and other stuff with my Polymer Clay.

This hot weather is/has been driving me nuts. I loathe it. Roll on October is all I can say. I think that's where my creative bits have gone, melted away in the heat. Tee hee.

I'd just like to say thanks to all those that have left comments on my work for me. They are very much appreciated.

Have a good week, everybody.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails