WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, June 09, 2006

HAVING FUN!!!!













I'm having great fun with my new camera. I am so pleased with it. One of my photographic passions is macro and close up, but I can't afford a macro lens at the mo. Boo hoo!!! So, I went looking for a suitable alternative and found some very, very cheap lenses on ebay that attach to the front of the current lens and gives some nice close up shots. Here's a couple I took today. They're not perfect as it's a bit breezy here today and I was rushing a bit to see how they looked, but I'm quite chuffed.

4 comments:

Jubilant said...

You can afford a macro lens on www.shopgoodwill.com. Check it out. This is goodwills nation wide store auction.

Anonymous said...

I love these pics, Lorraine. The beetle is lovely .... we don't get ones like that in Scotland (at least not that I've seen!). The flower almost looks like something from a Sci-Fi film! It's fantastic! Love the colours too.

Can't wait to see your next lot!

xx

Anonymous said...

Lorraine, that flower is stunning.

I am amazed at the wrinkles on the beetle!!

Anonymous said...

Not perfect? I'd say they were bloody marvellous!

I love that only the anthers are in focus on picture one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails