WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, August 26, 2011

TOO COOL

Well, I might have been planning to use the stuff from my embellie box, but yet again, I didn't. To be honest though, I don't think the Lil' Robot papers need anything else. I seem to have got myself right back into scrapping mode and it's making a nice change from making cards.



Entering into:
AUD SENTIMENTS - Anything goes.
CASE STUDY - Signature style.
DO YOU STACK UP - Boys or men.
CRAFT US CRAZY - Anything goes.
DUTCH DARE - Anything but a card.
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY - Anything goes.

12 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Brilliant layout, love all the little robots. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Miranda said...

cool layout Lorraine, great details
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
greetz
Miranda

deesdesigns said...

This just brings a smile to my face, what a wonderful memory. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with our "Anything Goes" challenge at Aud Sentiments!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine I have been looking at your scrap pages this one and the one below they look absolutely super, the design, colours and embellishments are terrific.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great layout - love the robots x
Thanks for joining in with us at Papercrafting journey - good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Hazel said...

Lorraine

What a fantastic scrapbook page - love it. I am now following you and I look forward to seeing your next creation.

Hazel x

Gemma said...

a fab creation! Thanks for sharing with us at AUD sentiments! Gemma :)

papertrails leaver said...

Oh how cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck! :-) Amy

cbuswell said...

Adorable layout! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

Naomi said...

Oh my gosh, this is SO darn CUTE! Love your LO and the robot paper goes perfectly with this ADORABLE photo! Thank you for joining us this week at DYSU!

Hobbydraken said...

Super cute layout, very nice embellishments.

Thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment you left me. Unfortunately I don´t know the folding name, and I havn´t found a tutorial on this one. But i can try and make one later this week... :)

Wish you a wonderful day, hugs Nelle.

kurlygirl said...

Such a gorgeous layout! I love all the details! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog For a Boy or Man Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Related Posts with Thumbnails